Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elaine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lanykiss05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanykiss05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elaine
    Posted: May 29 2003 at 11:55pm
I cut my hair about 3 months ago, and it was short enough to spike, but now that it is growing out, it is too long to spike but too short to curl. Anyone have any ideas?
KathyAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2003 at 1:28pm
You could do what my significant other Tina does with her hair, have it trimmed into a cute short pixie cut.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2003 at 11:32pm
Lanykiss, why do you feel you need to spike your hair. Why not comb your hair down and have it shaped into a "classic" short pixie cut. Then if you want to grow it out it will at least have some shape and style until it is long enough to have it curled. -( I love short curled hair too, like the "roaring twenties" short permed look. Cute style!.
Good luck girlie!
tina
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic