Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Questions for guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions for guys
    Posted: June 17 2003 at 8:51pm
A number of men have posted on the Short Hair board saying that they love women with short hair.

How many of you guys have gone out with women who have short hair?
Do any of you guys have women-(wives,girlfriends)- who have short hair?

tina
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 9:12pm
Since I love short hair, I've gone out with several who have short hair. I don't choose the women I date based on whether their hair is short, but I tend to notice short-haired women more.

I've done doubletakes on women with short hair that I know I would have just thought she was attractive if her hair was long. One woman I used to work with I didn't think was that attractive until she cut her hair short.

My current girlfriend has hair at her shoulders. Her hair grows fast and it was really hot two months ago when she cut it an inch below her chin.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 9:13pm
Tina,
I've had 3 long term relationships in my life... 14 years, 2 years and 11 years and yes all three of them had short hair and all went shorter for me... I even got to cut two of their heads of hair... What a turn on...

I've meant to comment on what a pleasant addition you have been to these boards and how much I enjoy your posts....
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 9:56pm
Thanks for your replies Rod and Tony.
.......... and thank you Tony for your kind words.-(.....and I like those cute little scissors you got by your name there Tony. I don't know anything about a computer really other than to write on it. How did you put those little scissors there and make them move like that? That is very clever!)-.

Any other guys out there who would like to answer these questions?
tina
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 11:29pm
Well, where to start...I dated women with short hair, and long hair. My wife has moved from short, to long, and back a few times. I never went out of my way to find a short haired girl. I always looked for someone who I would be compatible with. My wife's hair is her business. If she asks, I tell her what I think looks good on her, but never ask her to cut her hair for me. It's her hair, and her decision.
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 12:01am
I like the look of short hair on women but have always dated girls with longer hair, go figure.
IfOnly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IfOnly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 10:38am
Hair has always been a big attraction for me. I dated girls with long hair and liked shorter hair on them when they had it cut (not at my urging). I am fascinated by the changes in appearance cutting hair makes. In particular long to short haircuts. My wife had long hair and cut it short (to her shoulders) to attract my attention before we even started dating. I am an extremely visual person and right now in my life women with short hair catch my attention every time.

My wife has a short pixie right now (the hair style she chose over other longer "short" hair styles), though she would rather have it longer. I adore her hair short and treasure the time we spend together maintaining and cutting new styles. She has allowed me to cut herhair in many short hairstyles (no I'm not a professional but I cut hair as well or better than most salons we've been to). I will help her grow it out too if she wants, though I was looking forward to a full summer of the short pixie, I even cropped my hair short too. I think she is leaning toward the cute Amelie bob, a style she's had before (like '20's actress Louise Brooks) and it looks great on her also.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 8:10pm
I appreciate all of your responses guys!
.....it's nice to know so many guys like women with short hair!
tina
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 11:13pm
Ever since I became interested in girls, I have always liked the ones with short hair (even during the 70's when most girls my age had the long hair parted in the middle - I liked the few short hair ones)
I always do a double take on the short hair women, while the long hair ones only occasionally will catch my interest.
Funny though, my wife when I first met her had hair down to her waist. I knew it had to be love for me to find her attractive even with long hair. I have been very lucky in that she has gone shorter and shorter. She knows my taste for short hair. She even lets me cut it!! She had a pixie for awhile but mainly has hair around chin length.
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2003 at 1:01pm
My wife has short hair and it looks very good on her.
When we met, she had very 80's hair (so did I, it *was* the 80's after-all). She mentioned one day that she was going to get a trim, I mentioned how fond I was of short hair and she cut 2 inches more off than she'd planned.

Gradually, she cut it shorter. In our wedding pictures, she has it ove the ears, these days it's a slightly grown out pixie.

Before I met her, I dated a bald girl briefly. She shaved as a sign of solidarity wih a friend that had cancer and liked it enough to keep it for a while. She eventually grew it out and is still wearing it very short – buzzed on the sides – 18 years later.

I confess to a fondness of short hair on women. Blame, or thank, Dorothy Hammill.
Peace to all
Ellestin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ellestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2003 at 8:02am
Good question...
I used to prefer long hair in my teens, and wouldn't even consider dating a short-haired girl - not that there were a lot of them at this time. But being now three years with my girlfriend, who plays very freely with her length and style, kind of radically broadened my perspective.

I remember this day when we were like 4-5 months together, and she'd worn her dark-blonde hair past her shoulders since I'd known her. She went to her stylist without giving me a clue about her intentions and came back with her hair dyed flashing red and cut into a severe flattop with the sides and back buzzed so shockingly close I culd see all the white skin peer through!
I obviously asked myself a few questions afterwards... but started to enjoy the feel and look of it and supported all of her fantasies over time, be it homemade haircutting frenzy or downright weird asymetrical stuff.

So basically that answers the question, even though I am definitely NOT a short-lover exclusively...

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2003 at 12:27am
Well Ellestin, I am glad you learned to love short haired women!

Thanks to all of you guys for appreciating us short haired ladies!
tina
Mark E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2003 at 1:18pm
I have gone out with several women who had long hair and went to a shorter style and loved it. I am now currently married to a wonderful woman who wears her hair short and looks great with it. Would like to hear from others who have short hair.
Mark E
mwadeebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwadeebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2003 at 4:34pm
I have always ,even as a boy,been fascinated with short haired gals.I also dated many long maned gals,but was excited when they would get a new cut.Chris got a dorothy hamel wedge and I was enthralled She always teased about getting a pixie chop,but never did.She had a picture a few years old with her hair almost crewcut.I never had the courage to tell her how awesome I thought she was with short hair.I dated a girl I had not seen in years who always had a major mane of blonde waves.It was a sort of blind date.My buddy confided to me that she would be wearing a wig,as she was sporting crewcut.She'd gotten a short cut she hated,tried to fix it and ended up at the barbers.I pleaded on the phone for her to skip the wig,she did.she was a knockout.We lived together for a year,I gave her a ton of flattops and buzzcuts.She eventually shaved her head,and hated it,but developed,or probably always had,an obsessive compulsive disorder,and could not stop cutting her hair off.When I explained in detail how erotic I found her buzzed or bald she was actually angry.Her anger and erratic behavior destroyed what could have been an awseome coincidence.She finally married about a year after we broke up,and still sports a blonde spikey crew.I've heard stories of her married life and am glad I escaped,despite the opportunity to live out my fantasies.I've convinced most of my girlfriends to let me cut their hair short.My wife had mid back hair when we first dated and has everything from bobs to a 1/4"buzzcut with short bangs.Her new expedition(eddie bower,loaded)was the price i paid for getting her to let me give her a buzz w/bangs this summer.Although she knows I get crazy when she cuts my hair,she has only done it a few times.I look a lot better with hair,but in the heat of the moment she could lead me to a stool and buzz me bald.She seemed to enjoy the power of it ,she smiled the whole time seeing me so out of control.She is a good sport,but this fetish is one of those .you got it or you don't things.I secretly long for her to initiate ,but it is not in her.
MightyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MightyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2003 at 3:57pm
Wow. I have gone out with quite a few women with short hair, but I also have gone out with women with long hair. Do I prefer short hair? Yes, but it's about the woman, not the hair.

This one girl I went out with had a chin length bob, and it looked amazing on her. We were on the couch cuddling one night, and she was talking about cutting her hair shorter. I was a little taken aback, after all, I had seen women with ultra short hair, but the thought of dating one was fascinating.

One Saturday, I had gotten home from errands and stuff, and I had a message on the machine from LIsa, who said "you have to come over right now" So I did, and WOW. She had a very short crop (think Halle Berry) and it was awesome. She looked great, and she felt great. We have broken up since, but remain friends, and she has never, ever grown it out.
bald is sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bald is sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 3:02am
Originally posted by tina m tina m wrote:

A number of men have posted on the Short Hair board saying that they love women with short hair.

How many of you guys have gone out with women who have short hair?
Do any of you guys have women-(wives,girlfriends)- who have short hair?

I am a male who has a strong hair fetish. It is women with short to no hair. short is under 3 inches and off colar and over ears in most cases. it shows inner strength and most of all CONFIDENCE and to me that is sexy and erotic in women. long hair women hide behind it to much. also hides their best features. Bald is sexy
bald is sexy
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2004 at 1:26pm
I know alot of guys really like short hair on women.
It seems that many guys like bald women too.
I love wearing short hair but I wouldn't shave my head bald, I'm not ready to do that.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2004 at 1:08pm
You are right pixie lady many men do like short hairdos on women and many of us also appreciate a bald head on a woman if she is pretty enough and has the looks for it.
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2004 at 9:22am
Hi Brent!

Well I'm glad you guys like short hair on women, but I'm still not ready to try shaving my head bald yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic