Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another question for the guys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 8:11pm
Good responses guys! Thanks!!!!
tina
IfOnly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IfOnly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 9:47am
My all time favorites are the classic bobs, preferably chin length or shorter (I like lip length that barely covers the ear lobe), with or without bangs, and the crop that was so popular in the early 90's with it's exposed nape and ears with loger layers on top and long bangs like Carrie Lowell in the James Bond movie or Demi Moore in Ghost. Think also Chynna Phillips when Wilson/Phillips was popular.

Close runner ups, the pixie, long or short and the tousled hairstyle Meg Ryan made so popular especially in the movie French Kiss.

I'd really be hard pressed to choose one favorite. In general I think a woman's feminity is enhanced more by short hair. Short haired women often appear friendlier, more open and more confident and sexy! They make the statement that they don't have to hide behind their hair to feel like a woman.

Heck, I just find short hair on women attractive!
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 12:03am
A long pixie

The other one I like is hard to describe. Its a bob in front but layered in the back. Nothing radical, but very chic. Make sense?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by tina m tina m wrote:

A number of men have posted here saying they love short hair on women.
If you could choose what type of short hairstyle your woman would have, what type of short hairstyle would it be?

Short crop, almost like a grown out crewcut...but a little uneven on top.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 9:53pm
Thanks for your opinions Rod and Tony.

Wow Tony,..... you like many short hairstyles on women, including buzzcuts on women! You really do like short haired women!. I have known other guys who like that on women too. I have had a couple of guys mention to me that I should cut all my hair off and go with the bald look, but I have never gotten around to that. I'm content with a short pixie.

.....Any other guys out there want to answer this question?
tina
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 9:15pm
I love really short pixies and buzz cuts... but my all time fav is a curly top with buzzed sides and nape...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 9:14pm
It depends on the woman. Different women look good in different styles. I've dated women that I thought looked better in long hair. I like it when a woman I date tries different hairstyles, as long as each looks good on her.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2003 at 8:55pm
A number of men have posted here saying they love short hair on women.
If you could choose what type of short hairstyle your woman would have, what type of short hairstyle would it be?
tina
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic