Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short hair products?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short hair products?
    Posted: June 18 2003 at 8:08pm
I wear my hair in a very short crop, like a short pixie, 1/2 of an inch at it's longest. My hair is so short that I don't need to use any hair products other than shampoo when I shower.

Unlike some women, I never cared for the "messy, tousled" look, I just never cared for it, I like the "neat,petite" look, so I guess I'm not a good one to ask about that.

.....I also don't care for greasy gels or greasy hair, Ick!!!..... I know some people like it, but I don't care for greasy, gelled hair on men or women, I prefer the dry, "natural" look!
tina
schizophonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schizophonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 10:50am
What kind of products do you short haired women/girls use (especially for a style that you would want to achieve the messy bedhead look)?

I know this question might be better placed on the hair products forum, but since there are so many females in here with short hair, I thought I''d ask you all with firsthand experience.
I''m looking especially for a good shampoo/conditioner that would help get the tousled short hair look. I''ve heard volumizing products would be good for this, but does anyone have any specific recommendations or tips? I don''t really have the cash at the moment to purchase salon products regularly, so if you know of any good regular store brands, that would help, too.

Your help is appreciated, thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic