Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need some ideas for my hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
delenn7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delenn7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need some ideas for my hair.
    Posted: June 29 2003 at 3:03am
Hi! I'm a 19-year female from Canada, and I have a pixie cut. My hair sometimes seems dull to me, and it's really thick, brown, and straight with a slight wave. I do get my hair frosted with blonde and crimson-glow, but would white look good with it? And since my hair is really short (no it's not as short as a buzz cut) how can I curl it? Please some suggestions would help. Thank you!
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2003 at 9:22am
Can u post a picture? It is so hard to say what looks good without seeing what tones your skin are in and what you exixting color is.

Jacqui
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2003 at 11:38pm
Everyone gets bored with their hair sometimes, I know :-P . My hair is a really dull, mousy brown, so recently I've been dyeing it a really dark red-red, almost like a cherry red. I like that. I also wish I could do it blue, sometimes, but my hair doesn't take blue well. It turns green :-P . The "normal" hair dyes are pretty boring, to me, so I'd vote using the unnatural shades instead.
And then there are always wigs. I like playing with those a lot, if I'm really bored or my hair is being really bad that day. . .
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2003 at 11:53pm
>>>>And since my hair is really short (no it's not as short as a buzz cut) how can I curl it?

Exactly how short is it? Some curling irons that I've seen are quite small in diameter.

Also, depending on the texture of your hair, you may be able to curl it by steam! I know it sounds odd, but honestly, I've boiled a pot of water and the steam really curls my hair (my hair is much longer than yours, but I have bangs, and my bangs really, really curl up when exposed to steam!).
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 4:30pm
Yeah i agree with Jennifer because there are very small flat irons and curling irons because my mother has a small flat iron that she use on her short cut hair (it used 2 be shoulder length).And 4 the small curling irons,i dont own one but i've seen them in alot of different beauty supply stores around my way.
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic