Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are there any short styles with out bangs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GadgetMouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GadgetMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are there any short styles with out bangs?
    Posted: July 02 2003 at 1:17pm
I realize that by there nature all short and very short styles have bangs, but I am curious if there are any in existance that dont. I know there are some short bobs and styles of that ilk, but even those styles often have bangs.
I abhor bangs, personally, so if anyone knows of any styles with out, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 4:09pm
It depends on what you consider short. No short style requires bangs. Bobs and layered looks as short as ear length don't have to have bangs.

Shorter styles often include bangs because the hair is less than 3". The hair in front wouldn't be longer than bangs. Many styles that short can be worn with a side part that combs the short hair in front to the side, resulting in no bangs.

The pixies Ashley Judd, Marley Shelton, and Halle Berry are wearing are all very short, but don't have bangs.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 9:30pm
There are many short styles without bangs.

One length bobs.

Short styles that are combed back or to the side.

Of course buzzcuts and very short crops.

Take your pick!
tina
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2003 at 12:47am
The only way short hair won't have them is if it's either too long or too short at the front to fall across the forehead like bangs. But even if the hair is the length it would fall like bangs, you don't have to wear it that way. There's always hair gel or little clippies to hold it back. *shrugs*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic