Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

faux hawk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2003 at 10:26pm
Fallon,

If you wear a septum ring in the middle of your nose try having just one nostril pierced, preferably the left nostril which is more traditional for women.
Wear a small thin gold septum ring and a diamond or gold nosestud in your nostril. That is a nice look, I have seen women with that look.

Another nice look is wear a small thin gold septum ring and then a small gold nosering in your left nostril. You can also wear a thin gold nosechain from your nostrilring attached to an earring.

I rarely do that but I do own a couple of nostril chains. You can have these designed for you by a jewelry designer, check your local yellow pages.

I have thought of getting my septum pierced. If I only had one nostril pierced I would consider it but having three noserings might be too much, so I will just stay with the earrings and the two nostril studs.

Nipple piercing is interesting. I may some day get one or both nipples pierced. I have seen women with beautiful gold nipple rings that are gorgeous.

Let us know how short you cut your hair and what style you ultimately go to.
I wear a short pixie myself. I am a natural blonde.

Good luck with your rock band too!!!
tina
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic