Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The "Jill St. John" Haircut?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The "Jill St. John" Haircut?
    Posted: August 12 2003 at 8:50pm
Jill was beautiful when she was young and she is still very nice looking. She has aged very well!

Thanks everyone for the pics!
tina
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 8:33pm
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2003 at 3:41pm
Here she is (with Robert Wagner) in a photo from a couple of years ago:

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800012708&cf=pg&photoid=439530&intl=us
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2003 at 11:43pm
Yes, I remember the Do...rent "Diamonds are Forever", she is in that one, with her trademark cut!
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 1:15pm
I liked Jill St. John and her hair, I remember her.
Not sure how she is wearing her hair now.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 10:33am
Hi All,

I apologize for being MIA lately. As always, there are a million things to do but not enough time. LOL.

Anyway, I was reading a magazine last nite that was talking about the original hairstylist that the Shampoo movie was based upon. In the article they talked about the Jill St. John haircut that was super layered and had a tousled look.

Has anyone heard of this look before? I remember that Jill St. John was known for her read hair but not for her short tousled do. Supposedly she is still wearing the trademark short do?

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic