Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairtopia vs Hair form 37

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Angeldancer0902 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angeldancer0902 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairtopia vs Hair form 37
    Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:16am
I am looking to order one or the other to start to help grow my hair out. I have found a website that offers Hair Formula 37 for $39.99 a month were as Hairtopia is $49.99. Which kind of makes me think Hair Formula, but has anyone used either? Right now I am taking Vivscal, which has worked wonders for me so far. I just read an article that said Taking Vivscal with either of these supplements really helps your hair grow. I take my Vivscal, MSM and folic acid in the morning with breakfast at lunch I take biotin and a hair vitamin I purchased from Puritians Pride then at diner I take the second Vivscal and MSM. I've tried capilong and I dont think it works . I've even tried shampoos that supposibly make your hair grow. My hair is just about to my ears and I want to grow it to my back or longer. How often would you girls with the long hair cut it? I really need it to grow so I'm waiting till October. Also how long does it take for these vitamins to really work. I've taken vivscal for a month and MSM and ect for about 3 days
HELP!!
Jen :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic