Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TO CuT iT SHorT?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Argente View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TO CuT iT SHorT?
    Posted: July 24 2003 at 12:32am
I have long curly hairand want to cut it short. but am not sure how short or if I should. Does anyone have any suggestions. I need info ASAP. Am getting a hiar cut in 48hrs.!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2003 at 12:35am
Read my message to you on your other post here. Good luck!
tina
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2003 at 2:17am
Find a hairdresser who knows curly hair. While many stylists can cut long curly hair, to make a shorter curly cut look good, the stylist needs to have a lot of curly hair experience.

Talk to the stylist and see what he or she thinks about you going short. Some curly hair doesn't look good in certain short cuts. Curly hair differs. Some women have tight curls, while others have loose curls. How your hair behaves can impact what kind of cut you should have.

Take a look at these:http://gallery.hairboutique.com/detail.asp?Colors=255&Textures=2&Lengths=1&btnSearch=Search&Genders=1&SortBy=0&Styles=255&FaceShapes=255&ID=4332

http://gallery.hairboutique.com/detail.asp?Colors=255&Textures=2&Lengths=1&btnSearch=Search&Genders=1&SortBy=0&Styles=255&FaceShapes=255&ID=3802

http://gallery.hairboutique.com/detail.asp?Colors=255&Textures=2&Lengths=1&btnSearch=Search&Genders=1&SortBy=0&Styles=255&FaceShapes=255&ID=3786

http://gallery.hairboutique.com/detail.asp?Colors=255&Textures=2&Lengths=8&btnSearch=Search&Genders=1&SortBy=0&Styles=255&FaceShapes=255&ID=5047

http://gallery.hairboutique.com/detail.asp?Colors=255&Textures=2&Lengths=8&btnSearch=Search&Genders=1&SortBy=0&Styles=255&FaceShapes=255&ID=5048

Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2003 at 6:28pm
Argente:
Check out the adorable short hairstyle second from the bottom that Rod posted on the photo gallery.

What a great ultra-short curly hairstyle!!!-(pretty young woman too!!!) - Wow, I really like that hairstyle! Try that style Argente if you feel you have the features for it. Print it out and take it to your hairstylist. Keep us informed.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2003 at 1:16am
I agree Brent, that short curly style is very cute!, very pretty!.

Let us know Argente, what hairstyle you have done.
tina
Argente View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2003 at 5:00pm
Hey everyone thanks for the replys. I actually cut it. not quite as short as I was thinking but still short for me. The hairdresser but it a little above my shoulder and then layered it. It looks REALLY good. probably the best hair cut i ever had. I am exptremly happy with it. Thanks again for all the great advice!!
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2003 at 7:14pm
You are more than welcome young lady. I hope you enjoy your new hairdo, it sounds delightful!
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2004 at 2:21pm
Yeah i think u should cut it short 2 its so much easier but the type of curls u have depends on what type of cut u should get and what would look best on u.If u have really tight curls i would consider u getting a very short cut like Eve had hers but just not that color and if that doesnt work out 4 u just keep looking 4 the perfect short cut that'll suit u best,and remember SHORT IS THE BEST WAY 2 GO.
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic