Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Haircut :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2004 at 12:23am
I'm about to have my 28th birthday, and am terrified of getting older, so being told I look like a little girl actually helps :-) . I know I certainly act like one at times! *laughs*
I wear hair clippies and other accessories a lot, or sometimes wigs, so I don't get bored with my hair. It's no fun to look the exact same way every day.
My hair is just a little different now. . . might get still more different, if I have the patience to experiment more. . . Maybe if I dress up pretty for my birthday I can get some new pictures. *hopes*
More awesome than a manatee!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 1:15pm
Oh honey, you are still a babe. Just wait until you are on the wrong side of 45. Lots of weird changes start happening. Just be yourself and enjoy your short hair and all the things you can do with it. You look fabulous!

Happy Birthday.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2004 at 2:43am
Oh dear, I'm almost afraid to ask, but what's gonna happen to me after 45?
My birthday is officially over now, but it doesn't feel like anything's different. . . just like New Year's, you expect everything to suddenly feel different, and when it doesn't, you feel kinda gypped. *laughs* Ah well, at least I have cake and presents to show for it this year. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic