Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Haircut :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Haircut :-)
    Posted: July 30 2003 at 11:38pm
I just cut my hair today :-) . It's very short, about two inches long, kind of a pixie cut. Because my hair grows in weird directions in some places, I have to work a bit harder to get it to behave at the crown :-P , but I'm used to that-- my hair always does that when it's short. Today I put a couple of glittery, navy-blue, star-shaped clippies in at one side, and it looks really adorable! I can't wait to see what else I can do with it, with all the other little clippies and headbands and things I have :-) . I really like to play with accessories, but my previous style was a bit too stiff and conservative to have much fun with :-P . I think I'll like this much more. . . once I get used to having it this short again. . . It's been a while.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2003 at 12:27am
Wow great Kuroneko! It sounds like a wonderful style for you since I know you are into short hair!
Be sure and wear your earrings and jewelry too with her new hairstyle!
tina
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 1:09am
*nods* I'm enjoying it a lot, and I definitely feel cuter this way. I'm still wearing the same jewellery I was before, too, and it doesn't look weird, happily, not even the dangly moon earrings I have on today.

Originally posted by tina m tina m wrote:

Wow great Kuroneko! It sounds like a wonderful style for you since I know you are into short hair!
Be sure and wear your earrings and jewelry too with her new hairstyle!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2003 at 11:47pm
Grow up a little Michelle. This is a board to discuss short hairstyles, not to insult people.

If you write this way with this sort of language and insults, the guy who monitors this board will delete you and ban your computer from the website. Totally not necessary to write to us that way.
tina
hairguy00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairguy00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 10:15am
she is gone...
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 10:29am
Your happiness over your new haircut may inspire me to cut mine short again too. I liked it short but grew it out about 2 inches past my shoulders just for a change. When I compared a picture of me in short hair versus the longer hair, the shorter hair definately looked better on me. Thanks for your fun and encouraging post.

Twanda
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 10:46am
Thanks Hairguy!
tina
hairguy00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairguy00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 4:37pm
no need to thank me, its just my job :)
Ellestin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ellestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 9:29am
What did this Michelle write? I'm curious now...

The usual narrow-minded short-hair bashing I assume...
hairguy00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairguy00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 10:21am
your exactly right, so i deleted it...
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 3:30am
I totally missed the insulting post. Now I'm really curious what it said. *wonders how anyone could write anything so bad it gets deleted over a happy little post like mine* Oh well.
I put pictures up online, but they're on Geocities, which won't allow direct linking :-( . I dunno if anyone here would be able to see them.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 7:08am
give the link we can cut and paste it in!...
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2003 at 6:12am
*doesn't know if it'll work or not*
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/3328/evilme.jpg <--Me looking kind of evil
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/3328/fairy.jpg <--Me playing with a faerie finger puppet (best pic for showing the texture)
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/3328/raphael.jpg <--Me looking like a Raphael angel
I think those are the best out of the new pics I have.
Probably it would look better if I owned a blowdryer, to help fluff out my fine hair, but I don't so far. And try to be gentle-- it's a self-cut. *laughs, is just crazy enough to do such things* But a friend asked me if I went out to have it done, so I must've not screwed it up too badly.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2003 at 6:14am
Just don't click them as links, or it won't work. Copying and pasting, though, did show up for me.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2003 at 8:11pm
I had to copy and paste too... Nice glad your happy...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2003 at 8:30pm
Wow! Your new haircut is adorable! Any "before" pics so that we could see the change?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 7:48am
I'm afraid you wouldn't notice much change from the "before" pics, as none of them would show the smallish (well, big for me, but small by most standards) ponytail that was coming out the bottom at the time. *laughs* I had strange anime hair for close to four years there-- kind of shaggy layers maybe 4 or 4 1/2" long, but habitually combed back, with the ends encouraged to flip out on days they would co-operate, and the ponytail coming out the bottom. The pony stopped growing at about halfway along my back (not even remotely close to the length of the character's pony) and the shorter bits up top were rebelling more and more, so finally I gave up on that style. *shrugs* If I wanna cosplay her again, I'll just make a wig or something.
Surprisingly, the weird, almost mullet-like anime hair got many more compliments than my current hair so far. "You know you hang out on too many anime boards when. . ."
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2003 at 10:23pm
Well I like your hair Kuroneko. I give you my compliments on your hairstyle, it is right for you!

You are just naturally a short haired lady, it suits you!
tina
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2003 at 5:08am
I guess I'll give people a little longer to notice IRL before I get upset at the lack of compliments-- I'd had it this way for a month before one day Doug turned to me and asked if I'd had a haircut. *laughs* Maybe people here are just slow. Or maybe they just don't know yet it's real, as I have been known to wear wigs. . . *wonders*
More awesome than a manatee!
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2004 at 7:47pm
I think the pic of u with the 2 little clips in your hair looks cute.It's a nice look 4 u,cut and all but the 2 little clips really made u look like a little girl again 2 me.But like said b4 its a cute little cut and it suits u well.
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic