Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nwhorselady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwhorselady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks everyone
    Posted: August 26 2003 at 11:03am
OK, I am trying this again, I posted and my post didn''t show up.
Good thing I copied before I sent it so I don''t have to write everything all over again
Here it goes:
Well, THANK YOU all for your wonderful and supportive replies and guess what???? I went and got it cut and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.
I lost a total of 17 inches, 14 of those went to locks of love. The rest came off for my "DO".
The hair is a layered, whispy haircut, shorter around the ears, a bit longer in the neck, which brought out my wavy, now somewhat curly hair even more.
Everyone, including DH, who was against me cutting the hair off, love it.
I am very pleased, haven''t found a person yet that doesn''t like my new head LOL
Thanks so much again everyone, I am so happy that I took the plunge :)
Showering now takes 15 minutes instead of the usual 45....
This lady is a happy camper :) :) :)
Have a great day everyone!!!
Dee
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 5:42pm
Wonderful! Congrats!
ballet dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballet dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 7:59pm
Congrats! Glad you like your new style, feels great doesn't it. :)
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 8:18pm
Very good nwhorselady!!! It is great that you joined us in the sexy, short haired ladies club!!!

I too contratulate you. The hairstyle you have chosen seems very nice but most importantly you seem to be enjoying it!
tina
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2003 at 3:04am
*applauds* Feel ready to go out and conquer the world yet?
The people around you showing support, that's very good and very important. *nods* I think what makes a trauma for a lot of women is when they cut their hair and everyone around them freaks, which makes them feel like they've made a huge mistake. The women who get positive feedback are more likely to feel good about their hair and not have regrets.
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2003 at 10:05am
Congratulations.
I hope it is liberating, enthralling and exactly what you hoped it would be.
Peace to all
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic