Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i love short hair on woman!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
roberto View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roberto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i love short hair on woman!
    Posted: September 17 2003 at 2:29pm
I love all women but i love to see short and sexy hair on woman to show their pretty face!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2003 at 9:47pm
All right Roberto!!! Good for you! Another lover of short haired women!!!
tina
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2003 at 11:28am
You and me both roberto.
Love those beautiful, sexy women with short hair!
red_qo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_qo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2003 at 6:20pm
me too. i can''t imagine any look that i like better on women than a girly short-hairstyle. i love these looks with short, spikey hair at the back and a bit longer on top and at the front, with a zig-zag-part maybe, or a sidepart...and some sweet hairclips. so....wow! ;-)

greetings

red_qo
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2003 at 7:37am
Count me in.
Peace to all
Mark E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2003 at 3:34pm
Please add my name to the list of men who adore short hair on women!!! To me there is nothing better than short hair! Keep up all the short looks ladies!!!
Mark E
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2004 at 4:33pm
Oh werd?! u do? well i think it looks nice 2 because im getting mine cut short like T-Boz had and personally i think i would look even cuter to the boys in my school and around my way (since im in high school) and feel sexier for my age (15),even though when i was deciding 2 get it cut i knew i wouldnt want a cut that would make me look 2 much older or business like since im still in school and really more of the laid-back casual sporty type (basketball especially) but i still have a sexy and mostly ever boy i chill with notices that about me.So it really wouldnt matter if i cut it or not but im still cutting it regardless.....i mean hey it aint like its never gonna back right?.....my point exactly.
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic