Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Silly peeve! (T'pol on Enterprise)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2003 at 9:22am
Denise Crosby is beautiful...though I wasn't crazy about her as a Romulan (can't get past the pointed sideburns...consider it a weakness!) I liked her as Tasha.

And K, when you say it was a shame she had to die....well heck she got to kick the proverbial bucket three times! (Skin of Evil, Yesterday's Enterprise then when she was killed by the Romulans.) Only in scifi. STG is the best!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2003 at 1:12am
Yup, I had to deal with a lot of anti-Tasha prejudice, unfortunately, from people who accused her of trying to look like/be like a guy. I think it was partly her hair and partly the fact she was the security chief, a job more likely to go to a man. I've been around way too many old-fashioned people in my life, unfortunately :-( .
Yeah, the Sela wig was bad, but it was an inventive way to get her another role in the show for a while. But if they were gonna keep bringing her back, they missed the obvious mirror universe Tasha, which could've been interesting. I'd like to have seen her as some black leather-clad dominatrix or something. *laughs* Although knowing them, she would've ended up more like Leeta instead :-P . Ah well.
More awesome than a manatee!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2003 at 1:26am
*thinks* I think Tasha only died twice, though-- it was in "Yesterday's Enterprise" that the alternate Tasha went back in time and had Sela, and then was killed when she tried to escape with her child and the kid reported her.

Originally posted by Lyris Lyris wrote:

Denise Crosby is beautiful...though I wasn't crazy about her as a Romulan (can't get past the pointed sideburns...consider it a weakness!) I liked her as Tasha.

And K, when you say it was a shame she had to die....well heck she got to kick the proverbial bucket three times! (Skin of Evil, Yesterday's Enterprise then when she was killed by the Romulans.) Only in scifi. STG is the best!
More awesome than a manatee!
ShorterPlease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShorterPlease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2003 at 8:46am
Who was lucky enough to see Denise in Penthouse Magazine around 1980?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic