Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

please help with with this!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sky View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please help with with this!
    Posted: November 01 2003 at 10:48am
can any one think of a celebrity that has short hair, like an inch all over?
i need to see how it looks before i go to the hairdressers.
i want it to look 'messed up' and cool, but not too grunge.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2003 at 11:13am
Alyssa Milano, Halle Berry, Jamie Lee Curtis, Joan Jett, Sinead O'Conner just to mention a few celebrity women with very short hair.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2003 at 11:18am
Sky.
I almost forget to mention Samaire Armstrong.
Didn't you see the photo of her that Rod posted on your thread on the teen board?
She has a cute short style with hair about an inch long at it's longest.
sky View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2003 at 11:21am
how do i put in a pic if it is on my comp? coz i think i've found something...

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 2:01am
If you want it to look messed up, maybe a pic of Sharon Stone's hair, which she's wearing rather messy lately. Sometimes it looks pretty bad, but if you can find the right pic, it can look pretty nice.
More awesome than a manatee!
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 12:37pm
sky:
Let us know your decision.
It sounds very exciting.
How long is your hair now sky?
sky View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2003 at 12:59pm
Its shoulder length and very damaged because the only way it looks good is in a tight pony tail, which pulls at the front, or straighted which means its frazzled and dry. I need to cut it off and start again really!

Please, can anyone tell me how to get a photo from my comp onto this post?
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2003 at 2:56pm
Sky,

You probably have to at least register first. Then you can go to user options and change board icon
sky View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 4:06am

I'm having trouble with this, so i hope it works...
sky View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by sky sky wrote:

I'm having trouble with this, so i hope it works...

lemmi try again!!!
http://www.geocities.com/rorton2001/aug23.jpg

~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2004 at 1:48pm
My girl T-Boz even though most of her hair is a little longer than an inch and the front peices are medium long compared 2 the rest of her hair.But its cute though.
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic