Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

getting hair cut, help me choose, Jessica

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
helns View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: getting hair cut, help me choose, Jessica
    Posted: November 05 2003 at 5:18pm
My girlfriend is getting her hair cut this week end --- I have made a voting poll on my web site of the possible styles she may choose --- please visit the site and let her know your opinion.

http://www.haroldscott.com/remmej/
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 8:08pm
Those are nice hairstyles!

I voted for the short pixie cut of course!
hlens View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hlens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 11:24pm
thanks for the vote tina, and the kind words about the styles.

i am so lucky to share my life with the cool woman who chose them--- she has much better taste than i do
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 5:41pm
hlens,
Did your lady get her haircut?
What style did she decide to have?
CLR View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2003 at 9:12pm
boo......on the part of the stylist
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2003 at 11:02pm
CLR.
WHAT???
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 4:17pm
Looks great... hope she's enjoying it!
IfOnly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IfOnly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 10:31pm
It does look great though I'd like to see it looks with the natural wave also. Since she has gourgious thick wavy hair this style could be a bit of a pain in the upkeep department if she has to blow dry it straight every day. I think the short No. 11 would have been great also (actually no. 11 and no. 12 were the same hairstyle and model, just styled differently, and to think some people say short hair isn't versatile!).
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 10:32pm
Why have a poll if you're not gonna follow through? Especially when a style won by a landslide!! What a waste of time. My two cents!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 1:24am
Yeah, it's a little off to have a poll and then not go along with the winning style if the girl liked it, but maybe the stylist knew something about her hair we didn't, like maybe there were some cowlicks the style might play up or it might've gone too curly-fluffy, I dunno. *shrugs* Hopefully this one will work out all right, though it's always hard to tell what a style looks like for real until you take it home and try to do something with it yourself. Maybe it looks better with some curl in it, or cute accessories.
More awesome than a manatee!
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 5:02am
I had my hair in that style and found it to be very high maintenance. Mine is thick and wavy like hers and wouldn't look right unless I blowdryed and straightenend it every day.She does look great though!

jacqui

~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2004 at 2:08pm
I like #11 the best with that red tint and even tho her hair is wavy i think it still would hold up straight like the models hair only because he waves are so loose it seems like she would have 2 let her hair grow 2 the length it was 4 u 2 really see the waves so i think even if she did have it cut short exactly like #11 it still would look cute and just looking at it u already know it has low 2 no maintainence because it kind of has that bed head look so when u wake up 2 go 2 work or if u have 2 be somewere in the morning and dont really have time 2 do your hair all u'd have 2 do is finger it out a little and your ready 2 go.......and who wouldnt love that?
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic