Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short Curls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lorna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short Curls
    Posted: March 01 2004 at 10:11am
I currently have shoulder length blonde very curly hair. I am considering having it cut very short so that it loos smarter. However, I have a fat face and do not want any new style to highlight this. I also need a low maintanance style as I have no time in the morning. does anyone have any suggestions?
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2004 at 3:54pm
Try a styled short bob cut with waves, like in the movie CHICAGO.
That is a nice look that might work for you.
Good luck!
Harvy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2004 at 8:18pm
I disagree.

With a chubby face it would look awful, just accentuate the features that u may not want to!

Perhaps just have a trim and add some layers depending on ur hairs texture.......

Lorna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2004 at 10:16am
Thinking about having it either croped how do you think that would look?
Lorna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2004 at 10:17am
Oh meant to say either cropped or cut into a really short (ie above ear line) bob there
Harvy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2004 at 6:10pm
cropped ...or above ear line if u have a nice long neck.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2004 at 12:38am
If the curls are too full at the sides, it'll only accentuate the roundness. If it's close all over, it'll bring your face into full focus, and the roundness will look even more noticeable.
For not playing up a chubby face, I'd have to go with the crop, but not all-over close, just close at the sides and back and fuller at the top.
More awesome than a manatee!
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2004 at 5:48am
I agree with Kuroneko very short on the sides and back and fuller on top will elongate your face and slim it...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Lorna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2004 at 7:42am
So, would you say bangs were a good idea as well?
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2004 at 5:21pm
Yes bangs are fine and people made some good suggestions to you,
so
go ahead and get your new short 'do!
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2004 at 5:46pm
Thanks Lorna for the question - it answers mine also! I have (had) naturally curly hair also. I used to hate it and now I cannot wait to get it back! Thanks again Lorna! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Lorna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2004 at 8:00am
What do you mean you had curls?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic