Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This HairCut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Baby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This HairCut
    Posted: April 26 2004 at 12:35am
Hi All: Would a style like Halle Berry's here: http://www.marathonbooks.com/images/books/1589711874-l.jpg

be hard to maintain? I have medium length hair now, my hair is thick, but the texture is fine...I also have an oval/heart shaped face...About how long would the styling time be every day & does anyone know what I would have to do? I just love this cut so much...

Thanks...
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2004 at 1:58am
Hi!

That's a great hairstyle and doesn't Halle look good in it!

I had my hair cut that short, even shorter than that, and it is really easy to style, I didn't even use gel, I just trained my hair to go the way I wanted it.
My hair was a more defined cut than hers was though in that photo , more like when Halle had her hair in a real short crop style.

I'm wearing it even shorter now, I got a buzzcut a couple of months ago and then had it buzzed again last week. I don't have to do anything with my hair now, which is what I wanted. I just put on my makeup and earrings and go.
I just had a baby too recently, so it is easy for me to wear this style.
HOTSAUCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTSAUCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2004 at 5:39pm
Yeah that is a cute cut.I was going to get my hair cut in close to the head do (kind of like a loose curl afro) like Eve used to where her hair.I also was going to dye it a bright color like a bright red maybe like how she wore it.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 11:36pm
That's pretty :-) . A bit too orangey, though. . . would probably look better in an auburn or burgundy.
More awesome than a manatee!
HOTSAUCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTSAUCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 5:44pm
deleted
HOTSAUCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTSAUCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 5:45pm
I was thinking the same thing because I wanted it cut like that but just dyed a different color,like a more natural color with a few highlights here and there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic