Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do I tell my stylist?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eskemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eskemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do I tell my stylist?
    Posted: May 11 2004 at 12:11pm
Hi all,

I'm new to this place in search of some hair help..
I want to achieve a hair style like these (I know they're all a little different from each other).. and I wanted to know how I could get around to doing this.. what do I tell my stylist? The current guy who cuts my hair doesn't know english too well & so I was thinking of going somewhere more professional. These cuts are what I was thinking of getting:

&these; (click to see)
another example
and another

Sorry if those are too many & if they're too big, but I want to get something around those lines. I can't really get it above my chin, because anything too short will make my face look like a balloon (I think I have a round face).. with that said, I don't know if these looks will work for me. When I get my haircut, should I bring in these pictures, maybe?
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2004 at 9:51pm
Go to a really good beauty salon, that is a great cut, it's really cute and attractive, but it looks difficult to do. And yes, bring some photos too.

The only thing I would change about that hairstyle is make the bangs a little shorter so the hair doesn't get in your eyes. Otherwise it's adorable, a really stylish haircut!

Good luck!
COLORCRAZY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COLORCRAZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2004 at 12:07pm
I love this cut!!! I have been looking for something like this for monthhs. Where did you find it? It is great!!! I say do it.styles like that turn heads!!! Just make sure you go to a good stylist. Good luck. Happy cutting!!!
Never be afraid to try new things. Be
afraid of the people who won't!
HOTSAUCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTSAUCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2004 at 9:01pm
If you have a round head like me avoid getting any cut that gives volume on the side because it can cause your head to look even rounder (and this I know from experience),instead try choosing a cut that adds hieght on the top of your head.That'll really make a round head appear slimmer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic