Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New here.. LOVE this site.. HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2004 at 3:30am
Amy,
I have two daughters, one is a little baby and the other is 6 years old. Both of my kids from the same man.

I have worn my hair short for some time. Lately I've been wearing it very short in a buzzcut. I'm a femme though, I always wear dresses or skirts, jewelry, earrings, makeup.
The woman I'm with has longer hair than I do, her hair is nearly to her shoulders.

I'm a femme lesbian, at present I'm a housewife, and live with a woman who I consider my female husband. She's the breadwinner at present in our family.

Most of my girlfriends are hetrosexual and married to men. But we get along fine, they accept the fact I'm married to a woman. All of us discuss our husbands when we get together for coffee or whatever, it's just that I have a woman for a husband and they have men for husbands. But they are very tolerant of my lifestyle.

I live in the midwest.
luvSHORThair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvSHORThair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2004 at 5:22am
Brenda~~ Rock on sweetie~~ Sounds like you have a good thing going~~ I love hearing about peoples successes... good for you & your sweetie..

I'm a single femme lesbian! Although I don't wear skirts or even very much jewlery, I have been told I am femme by my xgf's... I don't know about that but I defianlty can't claim butch, although I love a butch woman.... LOL hahahaha My Xgf and I broke up about a year and a half ago. Its been pretty tricky to move past up until this point, but I think I'm getting there.. who knows... I can never tell, but I'm trying really hard and just putting one foot in front of the other... womyn!! My Xhusband and I co parent our kids together.. We have a great friendship and work great together for the benefit of our kids.

So now that I have babbled on and on... I will add the word "hair" for topic considerations!

Have a great day ya'll..

Living & lovin,
Amy
Zebra with spots instead of stripes ;)
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2004 at 8:24pm
Well Amy, I think what you and I have done is fairly common for the many women that are femme bisexual women.
First we are with a man and live like a hetrosexual woman and have some kids with the man, and then later settle into a lesbian relationship with a female lover. That's fairly common.
I'm now a lesbian though and consider myself as such because I have found the woman I want to spend my life with, I love her very much and I am a dedicated wife to her and she is my husband. My marriage is just like my hetro girlfriends marriages are except they are married to men and I'm married to a woman. I do everything any other housewife does.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic