Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

please help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
irisheyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irisheyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please help me
    Posted: June 15 2004 at 4:50am
sopme reason i have a cowlick. im a male and wonder how do i hide the cowlick i have it in the front , i try growing my hair but bangs are messed up what should i do?
Look up
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 5:38am
My hair grows a bit weirdly at the front, too :-P . Just don't try to wear the bangs that go straight down across the forehead, as they'll never hang right and always look sort of gappy and uneven. Typically I wear mine to the side, which works much better. I'm not sure if that's very helpful to a guy, though. *thinks* Probably if you wear one of the styles that's combed back or spiking up a bit at the front, that might work pretty well. I know my hair, at least, is easy to go back pretty well, because part of it kind of grows in that direction to begin with.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic