Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Information does not exist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
vijay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Information does not exist
    Posted: December 22 2004 at 3:08am
semd me
mpvijay@indiainfo.com
bye
MP VIJAYKHANNA
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2004 at 8:10am

Edited by lovebobs - February 18 2011 at 8:18am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2004 at 2:38am
read my update from 8/27
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2004 at 4:35pm

Edited by lovebobs - February 18 2011 at 8:18am
shortlover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2004 at 1:18pm
How old is the sister she looks young like me(19)? Any chance of karen going shorter?
llama_man666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2004 at 5:37am
nice cut
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2004 at 7:10am

Edited by lovebobs - February 18 2011 at 8:17am
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2004 at 6:58am

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2004 at 10:10am

NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2004 at 2:39am
Lovebobs, you are a lucky man. She must truley be in love with you to cut her hair for you. Enjoy the bobs while you can!
Take it from a guy whose wife grew out her hair about 4 years ago after a 10 year run of short hair.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 3:25pm

Edited by lovebobs - February 18 2011 at 8:16am
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 6:49pm
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 4:52pm
could I see some more pics please at megasparky_uk@yahoo.co.uk
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 3:53pm

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 3:51pm

Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 2:40pm
Just been to the above site & I can see why your both happy with the cut - it looks great.
I was quite amazed at the amount of hair she's has had cut - what prompted her to do it? Ironically the short bob is the one style that my wife refuses to wear - but shes still extremely happy with her short style after 4 months. Having said that somebody did mention that it made her look quite conventional - which is not what she wanted so she may change it to something a bit wilder shortly.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 2:38pm
You could have just hotlinked this sight if these were pictures of your wife, instead of asking Hal to create a site. If you're a troll, you could have downloaded these pictures, and not let anyone know where you got them. All you did was repost one of the three pictues there, instead of putting up any new ones.

Several times people have come on this board misreprsenting themselves just to see the reactions of others. Some people don't appreciate when that happens. Personally, it doesn't really bother me. I don't know if you are truthful or not.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 11:44am

Edited by lovebobs - February 18 2011 at 8:15am
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 10:14am
Untruthful...why can't he post his wifes pics at more than one place?
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 10:06am
I'm not usually one to suspect a member is untruthful, but this photo appeared on the website below a week ago.

http://ub8.homepagetools.com/ltahforums2004/UltraBoard.pl?Action=ShowPost&Board=members&Post=4&Idle=0&Sort=0&Order=Descend&Page=0&Session=

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic