Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cut it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennystyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennystyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cut it?
    Posted: June 27 2004 at 5:36am
Hi all, my hair is shoulderlength.should i cut it shorter? (the photo is me). For a long time i have thinking aboat a shorter style. What do you guys think?
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2004 at 8:17am
I think a nice trendy bob style would really suit you and you could keep it quite long or go as short and sexy as you dare !
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2004 at 10:38am
I think a chin length layered bob would look great on you, especially if you have some layers "breaking" around those fantastic cheeks of yours. Do you have side swept bangs or is it just long hair pulled to the side? Have you thought about bangs?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennystyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2004 at 11:22am
My hair is just pulled to the sides yes. im not so into bangs,i love my hair parted.but i wont something shorter. A bob could might do.
Does soemone now a good hairstyle site?
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2004 at 6:21pm
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2004 at 11:08pm
I agree!
Those are adorable hairstyles!
Any of them would look good on you I'm sure of that!
And you have a pretty face and a face that is shaped nice for short hair.
So go for it!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2004 at 1:18am
I like the blonde one and the red one best :-) . They're both very cute.
More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennystyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2004 at 4:55am
Thanks all, for the links, a lot of nice styles, but i really liked the short blonde one(style 3821)

I let you know how is went...
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 7:26am
FANTASTIC NEW LOOK>>>WOW!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 10:40am
Weren''t you(Jennystyle) a brunette who was much more dark complected yesterday?

What gives?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

Weren''t you(Jennystyle) a brunette who was much more dark complected yesterday?

What gives?

I was thinking the same thing.
HAWG
LiLHonie03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiLHonie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 9:43pm
do you have pics?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 10:56pm
3821 is a very cute style - it will definately show off your cheekbones. You will need to post some pics if you decide to cut it.
llama_man666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2004 at 10:39pm
I would go with a tight, layered chin length bob, but no bangs, your face would would be squished and would look fatter, and would kill the look of your cheekbones.
JL View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 9:42am
The back doesn't show in the pic, but I'm sure there is a clean weight line even with the length on the sides. The sex appeal to this style is the dramatic change from length to virtually no hair on the nape(a # 2 guard should be perfect). The style will look great on you. Please post pics of the new style. Another look that would be great for you is the "barely there" style sported by Josie Bissett and Sharon Stone not that long ago. Very easy to wash and go.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic