Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would i look good with this bob style?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
hair_fr View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair_fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 12:44pm
FAKE FAKE FAKE !!!!!!!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 2:26pm
The pic looks like a fake to me - you can see the difference in color/texture along the shoulder and the hair at the end doesn't look like it would lie that way at that length. If that is a real pic of you- you are very pretty and would look good with shorter hair.
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 3:10pm
Also check out the neck, just doesnt look right.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 3:32pm
Two ways to tell is a fake. 1st - It's the SAME pic as the one poste don page ONE!!!!!!! The other way is to ask me... I made them for he/she/it before I was sure it was a troll!
ConanOBrien View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConanOBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 11:11pm
I dunno I think its rather funny. it's blatenly fake.
Whoever did this didnt even put any effort into it. Like someone said this chicks pic ( that's the same pic) is on the first page.
Then again she is blonde so who knows.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConanOBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 11:15pm
Hey for kicks and giggles. Miss blonde lady. Show us so more pics. In fact cut it shorter with each pic by a little bit like that lovebob guy does with his wifes hair.
Riba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 11:31pm
Your are very funny Conan.
I love humor in a man.
Ok for you I will cut itshorter.
Here is my new pic.
I hope you like it.
I like to wear the same clothes and pose.
I cut i my self is it any good? For you conan?

Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConanOBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 11:33pm
Yeah, owww hey baby. Ok that was unprofessional of me
That's terrific.
It looks really good on you.
I love how its brings out the hives on your chest too.
Is that calimine lotion?

Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 12:07am
Shes an alien!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 6:52am
Come on Reba/ Jimmy who ever you are you may as well post the all the sims I did for you.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 6:41pm
"Riba" posted on 18-Oct-2004 11:31:29 PM

"ConanOBrien" posted on 18-Oct-2004 11:33:49 PM

Same IP address, 2 minutes apart.

You do the math...
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 7:23pm
Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that one. Thanks for checking up on it Dave.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 7:13am
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

"Riba" posted on 18-Oct-2004 11:31:29 PM

"ConanOBrien" posted on 18-Oct-2004 11:33:49 PM

Same IP address, 2 minutes apart.

You do the math...

Way to go Dave! I knew the pics were simulation because I did them, I also remember last time she/he posted you pointed out Riba and Jimmy the king were one in the same. Maybe now that they are once again exposed Riba/Jimmy/Conan wouldn't mind explaining what the point of trolling is?
uayerioprntri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uayerioprntri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2014 at 1:47pm
My father wanted to talk to you please talk about the past. Asa pointed after. Huang Xuan faint smile. Road : There temporal Authority to mediation, cheap ugg boots uk go to what is the use. Just saying words only. ugg boots uk Can say. Huang Xuan is a smile. Kang Masi want to know is when to use their own weight, which did not say anything the next, slowly walked past. Just made ​​laugh through the crowd, you can see Chu also pour slim figure. Do not know where the venue beautiful, but strangely, there is clearly also pour in place, people will always be able to see her at first glance, it seems to be a jewel in the rice among.
Huang Xuan slowly walked over, until Mr. Kang Masi turned, just hint of a smile, and said: Hello again, Mr. Kang Masi. Poor performance. Many people have bothered to think, but naturally not declared in the mouth. Mr. Kang Masi was very relieved, sincere way: Wong, see you again, really happy. Huang Xuan also accompanied ugg boots uk greeting the two, and then just like just like to see someone else, laughing: Hou. Ms. Chu met again. Hou Yu Jun Long nodded slightly not.
Mr. Kang Masi Wendelin home listening to the chiefs eloquent, heart impatience, head then turning around to look for from a yellow to declare. Asa happened after, ugg boots sale uk waving to the called up and said: go and Wong called up. ugg boots uk Want to say is please. ugg boots uk Have seen, time and space Administration obviously tend Tony 26, Beta plane reached an agreement, or dissatisfaction with self-assertion r planes. Huang ghd hair straightener Xuan and Wade at this time, but enjoy a variety of drinks. Asa hurried to. Looked around and exclaimed : Wong ?

http://kundungi.com/viewtopic.php?pid=65647#p65647

http://www.sdgcod2.altervista.org/index.php?file=Guestbook

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22368&PID=194457#194457

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic