Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Side or Middle Part

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Side or Middle Part
    Posted: October 04 2004 at 1:22pm
I know this may be a stupid questions but...

Which do you find more attractive, Side or Middle parted hairstyles. I know we will get the usual answer of "It depends on the person" This question falls under the catagory of "Does this dress make me look fat?"

Get past that and lets have fun with it.
Stephanie
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2004 at 2:50pm
Generally speaking i find side parts more attractive with almost every style.
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 7:59am
I agree with Hal on the side parts. BTW is that a picture of you? Very cute, love your hair.

Twanda
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 9:42am
I once read a review of Demi Moore for the movie "Striptease" The review was panned the movie (as it should have been), but they even went as far to say about Demi's long stright hairstyle, "There are only 3 women in the world that looks good with a middle parted hairstyle and Demi is not one of them."
Stephanie
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 3:47pm
Definitely a side part!
IfOnly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IfOnly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2004 at 1:24pm
Oh definitely off center! But not deep side parts. Center parts look great on chin length or shorter bobs and longer hair as well, but I think off center parts create a little more visual interest, usually with the part centered over the middle of one eye or the other. Most people have a natural part that can be found in that general area. The part usually looks better when it is a bit undefined rather than a perfectly straight line.

I like no parts as well. When my wife allows me to cut and style her hair in a "cap" cut with heavy bangs I like to style it with a lot of forward motion with no defined part but with just a suggestion of motion or swirl from one side to the other.

She currently is letting me keep her hair trimmed in a cropped pixie which looks fantastic on her styled with an off-center side part and the bangs directed to one side.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic