Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

expired

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: expired
    Posted: October 08 2004 at 8:41am
expired

Edited by lovebobs - February 18 2011 at 9:19am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 9:42am
I vote for #32
Stephanie
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 11:51am
I vote for #31
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 12:22pm
I Vote For #32
adhemar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adhemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 12:48pm
Cut 32
gmc1999 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmc1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 12:59pm
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 1:24pm
31 but either is fine they seeem to be almost the same cut.
TABA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 1:47pm
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 2:08pm
32 gets my vote
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
DakotaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 9:10pm
It seems that's the same haircut she got before.
Does this woman do whatever you tell her? Like what hair style to get?

HMMMM.... something fishy about that.

Are you sure these gals are real. Or maybe you are just showing us some photos of someone.
And why don't these women write in to us?
Strange.
Kobe Bryant View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kobe Bryant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 10:07pm
Yes. Quite interesting indeed, Dakota. And does life exist on another planet? And is Preisdent Bush truly a moron? Hmm. And what about all this talk about Leprechauns?

Listen, it's legit. As a frequentor of boards like this, I know legit from not. As for why these women don't post, give me a break. Clearly HE is the one with the hair interest, not them. I think most here can understand that.

Good post though. Keep trying.
DakotaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 11:52pm
Oh, are you really Kobe Bryant. LOL!
And you are an expert on hair boards? Really? You frequent many of them often? Maybe you need to get a life if that is the case.

Unless you are the person who started this thread, you have no way of really knowing whether this guy is being honest or not or just posting some photos pretending that he knows these women. And he posted the same photos as before, and they look like the kind of photos you get off of a bob hairstyle website.

So I have my doubts about this character, as I do about you Mr. "Kobe Bryant". By the way Kobe, are you innocent or guilty? What every really happened with you and that woman in Colorado?
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2004 at 12:08am
lovebobs,
32 rocks! you are a lucky man if she gets either cut. You mentioned before that your wife doesn't know you have a passion for hair. She must have found out by now? And what does your wife's sister think about all this?
Kobe Bryant View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kobe Bryant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2004 at 9:49am
Dakota,

Yes, I am really Kobe Bryant.

I will work hard to get a life to please you.

LoveBobs, keep the great pics and posts coming. You do a great job despite these naysayers.

Final thought: Treat women with respect. Thank you and God Bless.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2004 at 2:02pm
I vote #31

btw, if he's Kobe Bryant, them I'm Vidal Sassoon!

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant Kobe Bryant wrote:

Dakota,

Yes, I am really Kobe Bryant.

I will work hard to get a life to please you.

LoveBobs, keep the great pics and posts coming. You do a great job despite these naysayers.

Final thought: Treat women with respect. Thank you and God Bless.
llama_man666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2004 at 4:31am
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2004 at 10:40am
expired

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2004 at 10:42am
expired

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic