Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Digital fakes?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AngelaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Digital fakes?
    Posted: November 06 2004 at 8:07pm
Anyone here do digital fakes? I'm looking for ideas for something very short, maybe buzzed as I'm allowed now I am a student!

E-mail me if you can help!

angelacheyrou@yahoo.fr

I never had short hair, so I want to be sure it will look good.
AngelaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 7:09am
Sorry I posted the wrong address in my profile...it's fixed now!
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 6:17pm
I wear a very short afro and sometimes shave my head. You might like a short buzzcut.
There are beauty salons that have virtual machines that can show you what you would look like with hair that short.
Check the beauty salons in your area.
llama_man666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:35am
can you post a picture?
AngelaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 7:09am
I will send my pics to people who are interested in doing some digital fakes, but I'm way too shy to post it here on the hair talk forums! Send me an e-mail if you want to have a go at making one. I've seen a couple and they look pretty cool, but if anyone wants to do some more that would be great!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic