Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TABA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for pics
    Posted: November 15 2004 at 7:57am
Hello Everyone, My wife went to a second hairdresser since I last posted. She asked for her hair to be stacked in the back so she does not end up with a "helmet" haircut. Well even this stylist took her hair short at the nape but left her all one length to her occipital bone which after two weeks means no cool stacked look rather the emergence of slightly angled "helmet". Well wouldn't you know we went to the mall and both saw a woman with hair that was longer in the front and then stacked up pretty high in the back. If I knew the cut grabbed her attention I would've asked the girl where she got it cut. We didn't talk about it until we got home. Tells you something about communication in the moment, huh?!
I would still like to know what Renee of Loreal Paris's haircut looks like (mentioned by JL in an earlier post). Yet I am more interested in pictures, to present to a stylist, that would show an elegently and trendy stacked haircut that goes from above the occipital bone to the bottom of the earlobes in the front. Anyone able to help. I am also willing to post a pic but am not sure how to do it. I did put a file called, "from behind" in the yahoo group called "bobcuts".
It is tough to find haircut pictures that show the front, side, and profile.
BA
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 7:59pm
Do you mean something like this but much shorter?
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art20404.asp
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2004 at 11:09pm
Short bob hairdos really are nice looking on a beautiful lady. Good choice of hairstyle!
TABA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 11:56am
To Loveshort&Blonde,
Yes that is the look but looking for a shorter version in which the weight line in the back is just above the occipital bone and angles to the bottom of the ear lobe in the front. Anyone?
BA
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 8:41pm
that cut is so awesome im soooo in love with it
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
loveitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 1:52pm
Check these two haircuts out.. Is this what you are talking about?

http://loveitshort.tripod.com/bob.html

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic