Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wife's Hair Short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lilcook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilcook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife's Hair Short
    Posted: December 12 2004 at 6:47pm
Ok..this is just a question. I really like my wifes hair super short. She is about to get it cut short again, but I would like to see her totally bald. what would be the best way to tell her this?
Thanks
Tall girl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tall girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2004 at 12:34am
Hi guy. Welcome to the boards.

I have known women who shaved their head bald, but most women don't want to do that.
Since she is wearing her hair very short, maybe you can talk her into trying a headshave.

Maybe you can be subtle with her and show her websites of bald women.
There are yahoo websites with women who shave their heads and wear the bald look.
You can have her look at those websites.

Myriam who wites here shaves her head bald. Have her write to Myriam. There are other women who write here who shave their head also. Have her write to them or have her read what they wrote.

You won't be able to get her to shave her head though unless she wants to do it. If you try and force her to do it, she may not like that. You should use a subtle approach. Show her some websites of bald women and then ask her if she finds those bald women interesting. She might figure out that you find that attractive on women. You might need to buy her a wig too or a headscarf, because she might not want to go out in public bald, she might not be ready to do that.

I have met guys before that wanted me to shave my head. I cut my hair very short but I never have shaved my head bald.

Good luck with your lady!
lilcook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilcook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2004 at 4:06am
Thanks for lyour input. I mean, the only reason I brought it up is b/c she has mentioned it and I think that she would be awesome bald. She isn't shy and doesn't really care what people think, And a wig is no problem.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 12:19pm
You are very lucky indeed if your wife is willing to shave her head. My wife recently got a military buzz, and I could not be happier. She has taken some rude comments from co-workers, but she likes the style, and I am crazy about it. She had hair past her shoulders when I met her three years ago, and through gentle persuasion, and increasingly shorter hairstyles she realized she looks younger,sexier, and more vivarant in short hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic