Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

updos with short hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
magika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: updos with short hair?
    Posted: January 04 2005 at 10:24pm
Hi everyone.

I'm an asian girl with short (almost at my shoulders) hair. I want to grow it out to be able to put it in a bun/twist, but until then I can only make short ponytails with my hair. Any suggestions on interesting and easy updos (buns/twists/etc) I can create?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 4:08am
You could just pull the top part into a small bun or ponytail, and leave the rest down. Or part it in the middle and make two small, low ponytails or pigtails. Twist it up with a big clip in the back, letting the ends stick up and letting anything that doesn't stay in the twist just fall as it will. Make a couple of small ponytails or braids with just the hair at each side of your face. Make multiple, small or even tiny braids, buns, twists, or ponytails anywhere and in any combination you like, and maybe pop a few beads on if you want. Twist or French braid around the perimeter. If you don't like the little wisps that hang down when you put your hair up, use hairpins or decorative clippies to pin them out of the way, but I wouldn't worry, as oftentimes the wisps will make a style look even cuter. I'm sure if you spend a couple of hours just playing with your hair and seeing what it'll do (do this when you don't have anywhere to go, so it's just fun and no pressure) you can come up with more. There's plenty you can do with imagination and accessories :-) .
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic