Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tired of long hair!need ideas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2005 at 10:24am
Good luck. I hope everything work out for the best for you.

I think you should go short you have a cute face.
sunrise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunrise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2005 at 4:21pm
I would love to see a pic of you new 'do! I bet you look GREAT! :)
OrionStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrionStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2005 at 2:21am
Hi there...I think your are VERY pretty. I truly believe very short hair on you would incredible. Your face is SO pretty, and your beautiful eyes would stand out so much. I am thinking a very short pixie cut, and even a clippered style would look so hot and sexy. Crewcut perhaps? Anyway, you have such a face for extremely short hair!
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2005 at 4:09am
no, no and no
i can't take it no more so i'm going on a shopping spree
....H.A.R.M.A.R superstar....
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2005 at 4:03pm
Welcome to the boards OrionStar.

I've worn a very short afro, more or less a buzzcut, for several years (hence my nickname "BaldJasmine").
It isn't a style for every woman. Not all women want to go that short with their hair.

Ames is pretty enough she could wear a style that short if she wanted, but obviously she is looking for something different.
OrionStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrionStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2005 at 10:36pm
I hear ya BaldJasmine. Thanks for the welcome! I totally agree that a woman needs to be ready for such a dramatic and bold cut that a crewcut or very short pixie is. I DO feel ames would look fantastic with it clipped very short, but I respect her feelings of nervousness to go so short. And I respect you for having yours so short!...I LOVE it as short as can be on women, I think it is just so sexy to see ears, and a clean nape and neck, and collar bones. Any pics to share?
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by OrionStar OrionStar wrote:

I totally agree that a woman needs to be ready for such a dramatic and bold cut that a crewcut or very short pixie is.

Hi OrionStar,

One question re: your comment. May I ask why you feel this way?

Thanks.
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 5:59am
its so so much better now. the hairdresser said it was one of the worst cuts hed seen in a while. it seemed to have just been hacked at with no consideration for shape, or how my hair falls...however, the lovely hairdresser spent ages reshaping it ,cut up to an inch off to get it even, shortened the fringe slighly and cut in loads of layers. its so good, and i can just wash it, leave it o dry naturally and then just rub in a little serum and it looks great. im trying to get a picture on my pc but having trouble...i will keep trying.
sunrise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunrise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 12:42pm
YAY!!! I'm so glad to hear you finally got a good cut and a style you are happy with!!! I would love to see a pic when your 'puter cooperates!
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2005 at 11:41pm
hi ames any chance of seeing some pictures
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 7:04am
and you guys/girls said i was a fake I HAD PICS TO SHOW YA.............
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 7:16am
i will post them...my bluetooth isn't working on my computer so i need to get some pictures developed, then scan them in.....soon...i promise!if anyone still cares...hehe
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 9:51am
oh...does anyone know why the original pictures are no longer showing?its not important...but id like to know why
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2005 at 1:30pm
hey!

When do he can to see the pictures.
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 1:57pm
HEY

i BET YOUR HAIR IS LONG AGAIN. I think you never got it cut and there is no pictures.
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 11:17am
think what you like, i have better things to do than invent a haircut.....
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 10:16pm
Can we see the picture then. You live in UK right. So that mean you must have got a great haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic