Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well I did it!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well I did it!
    Posted: April 17 2005 at 9:19pm
any news
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 8:52pm

So, did you do it again? 

The board awaits

your updates!

ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 7:05pm
great to hear the good news daniela. so how much shorter are you going to go? what do you have in mind? are you going to keep your short bangs? i think they make you look extra hot
Daniela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 4:05pm
HEY! thanks for all the nice comments! I am going shorter Im going on the 3rd of April. SO when I do I will post some more pics. Im enjoying the short hair, it's so much easier to deal with and I know it will really make a difference in the summer when I usually struggled the most with my long hair. THanks again you guys rock!
hairgod View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2005 at 1:45pm
any updates. You need go to shorter. LOOK ARE HOT

bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 10:34am
Hey deltagirl12345

What color is your hair? It look it have red hightlights

deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 10:26am
Hi Daniela:

The cut looks very good on you.

Susan
Susan
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 1:03am
so update us daniela are you enjoying your new haircut? and have you thought of going shorter yet?
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 6:52am
to HD_EU.. this is definitly short....not very short...but short nonetheless.....especially in comparison to danielas previous hair style.....you could certainly say she has a short fringe..
as for mine, its a fair bit shorter!if only i could get some pictures on my pc. i may get some developed and scan them at the library, as my digital camera just won't play....
i can't take it no more so i'm going on a shopping spree
....H.A.R.M.A.R superstar....
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2005 at 1:42pm
Double yummy
Stephanie
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2005 at 7:45am
Yummy!
HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2005 at 6:56am
Daniela, you do look good. But I guess you already know, judging on your pictures. Nice to see you opted for the sideswept fringe. It brings out the best of your face.

Ames, polite question: if you consider this fringe to be short, how do you call the ones you posted in your thread then? Those are short to me ...
ames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2005 at 3:33am
wow- it looks amazing!
the short fringe really flatters your face..glad you like it!
i can't take it no more so i'm going on a shopping spree
....H.A.R.M.A.R superstar....
DakotaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 4:07pm
I really like it, you look very pretty!
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 2:58pm
Glad to see you went for it and that you like the change and the result.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 8:42am
Looks great! I'm looking forward to future updates as well (it's refreshing to see someone who has asked for opinions/help actually post later with pics of the results). I'm still thinking you'd look great with the Mandy Moore-ish cut.
BlondeJohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 12:32am
Really nice Daniela!

Indeed, you are an exceptionally pretty lady with a beautiful hairstyle!

You could keep it at the length it is or go short with it, either way you are very easy to appreciate!

bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2005 at 10:17pm
YOU LOOK SO GOOD! I LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU GOING SHORT.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2005 at 8:39pm
I concur, love the bangs. I think going about 3" shorter would look great. LOOKIN GOOD!
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2005 at 7:11pm
you look awesome i love the bangs can't wait to see you with short hair tho please keep us posted with updates
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic