Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kim bobbed NEW pics from 2/20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kim bobbed NEW pics from 2/20
    Posted: February 22 2005 at 1:56am
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4286469039&idx=45
pictures 45,46,47 are of kims new one length (almost) bob (i included a front shot of kim like some of you have asked for)
the girl who cut it said next cut (if she cuts it ) will be ALL EVEN ........but she no longer has the a-line now its more of a classic bob with a tad shorter back (her nape was shaved under her hair a little bit) i really like this one and so does kim the front looks more sexy shorter i think well?????
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
ConanOBrien View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConanOBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 3:11am
She really likes that blue shirt doesnt she?
Nice pics though in all sincerity.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 7:41am
Gee, lovebobs, I thought you were going to limit yourself to one new thread per Kim haircut.

Why don't you post a new thread once a month and call it the Kim Newletter for the month of _______?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2005 at 10:23am
Originally posted by ConanOBrien ConanOBrien wrote:

She really likes that blue shirt doesnt she?
Nice pics though in all sincerity.

Sincerity? From you Conan? Are we seeing a kinder, gentler Conan? (Just kidding, of course )
ConanOBrien View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConanOBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2005 at 2:51am
Its ok ssjockey.
yes actaully I just started reading "Men are from Mars Woman Are From Venus"
Very informative.
I picked it up thinking it was a cool new Sci Fi book.
Im in a sci fi rut after reading all the Star Wars, Star Trek and Lord of The Rings paperback novels
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic