Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sis wants sailor moon hair...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
deanne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sis wants sailor moon hair...
    Posted: January 05 2000 at 2:48pm
Ok, my sis wants sailor moon hair;can anyone help?
Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2001 at 10:12pm
Reply to message: 20.1.1
ok
TOOLS:

one brush
four rubber band-y hair ties
plenty of patience and practice

1) part your hair down the middle of your head
2) using two of the hair ties, pull each side of hair up into pigtails (You should now temporarily look similar to Baby Spice. AAAAAAAHHH!!!!! It`s Sailormoon NOT Baby Spice! SAILORMOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!)
3) for right side of head, twist pigtail around in counterclockwise direction about two to three times (for left side, twist clockwise); whichever pigtail you choose to do first, you should be twisting each one inward towards the center of your head
4) with one hand, place thumb and index finger underneath twisted pigtail
5) with other hand, pull pigtail up, behind and around over the hair tie (If that just totally confused you....... then look at the picture. I have no idea how else to word that.)
6) using thumb and index finger, grab hold of twisted pigtail
7) pull hair through into a knot
8) with one hand tighten knot while other hand guides hair around, creating rounded odango shape
9) place a hair tie behind odango, keeping the knot from coming out (You`d be amazed at how many people don`t realize there`s a hair tie back there. They actually think that those knots stay in by themselves!)
10) repeat process with other pigtail, twisting in opposite direction from the first; this way both meatballs are symmetrical
11) Shout `Moon Crystal Power Make-up!` and run around the house chasing your little brother with a dust buster.

there for pictures go to http://www.iwaynet.com/~sos/odango/odango.html
Angel
Gemziz_UK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemziz_UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2001 at 9:50am
Reply to message: 20.2454.1
The kid in those pictures looks *really* ill!
news:alt.consumers.uk-freebies
http://getit.at/euphoria
somethingsomething View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somethingsomething Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2001 at 2:31pm
tell me about it, i think there mindless zombies sucked up in this cult known ` as sailor moonies`
bronnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2001 at 7:37pm
Reply to message: 20.2483.1
quote:

Gemziz_UK originally wrote:
Reply to message: 20.2454.1
The kid in those pictures looks *really* ill!

I just wanted to say that I thought the description was really great! I actually tried this on my hair and it looked OK but it wasn`t me. I think its the flash on the camera that makes her kind of pale.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic