Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a suggestion for my curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ELLY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a suggestion for my curly hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
Hi everybody I need some help. I'm 15 and I have long curly hair and I can't find any hair cuts that would look good. I'll take any suggestions you can give me, I'm desperate. If you could send me a pictire or an idea I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot!!Please e-mail me at xelatyriaf@aol.com
life without hair is no life at all
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
Hi Elly have you ever done this. When your hair is wet put tons of gel or mouse in it then crunch it and blow dry it just a little to let the gel set and then put it back with a head band or something. Just a thought. Amanda> Hi everybody I need some help. I'm 15 and I have long> curly hair and I can't find any hair cuts that would> look good. I'll take any suggestions you can give me,> I'm desperate. If you could send me a pictire or an> idea I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot!!> Please e-mail me at xelatyriaf@aol.com
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
Kristine Burns View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristine Burns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
Hi! My name is Kristine Burns. I have a suggestion for your hair prob. if you haven't figured anything out yet. I am 16, and I also have long curly hair. I have learned that a layered cut works best (use long layers!) so you don't have a poof ball! Also, after you towel dry your hair, use a quarter size amount of mega hold gel (I use L A Looks #4). Then, use some of the Pantene flexible hold hairspray on every layer and the bottom. Next, flip your head over and sprunch it. whatever you do, DON'T BRUSH IT! You will get a major case of the frizzies. If it's hot outside and your hair begins to frizz, just use a tiny bit of that frizz ease stuff. I hope this works for you. If you have any other ideas, please let me know. E-mail me any time at KB15@webtv.net
Jackie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:12pm
> Hi everybody I need some help. I'm 15 and I have long> curly hair and I can't find any hair cuts that would> look good. I'll take any suggestions you can give me,> I'm desperate. If you could send me a pictire or an> idea I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot!!> Please e-mail me at xelatyriaf@aol.comhey, i had long curly hair too and i decided i needed a change so i chopped it off to somewhere between my neck and chin...i was terrified to do it, but its a lot nicer now, i also got lots of short and long layers in it so it lays well. It very manageable and if you have a day where you dont wanna do anything to it, then you dont have to, just put some mousse in it and go! normally i use mousse, curl spray, and hair spray for my hair. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. (and just for a little confidence about it...everyone tells me how much they love my hair! not to sound concieted!!:) ) later! ~Jackie
Jackie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic