Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Idea for a new hair do and need opinions!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idea for a new hair do and need opinions!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
Hi! I have long brown hair that is curly on the bottom and straight on the top. I was thinking about taking off three inches to make it just below shoulder-length b/c I have split ends and then frosting it blonde. What do you think?? Any other ideas? Thanks!
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
Hi Lexi, Are you thinking to die it all blonde or highlight it blonde like with foil. But I think that what you have in mind is a good idea take about 2 inch. off. And highlight it with some bleach and some darker blonde. Well good luck and by the way you have a cool name. Amanda E-mail me if you have any more questions Panda5694@hotmail.com> Hi! I have long brown hair that is curly on the bottom> and straight on the top. I was thinking about taking> off three inches to make it just below shoulder-length> b/c I have split ends and then frosting it blonde.> What do you think?? Any other ideas? Thanks!
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:13pm
> Hi Lexi, Are you thinking to die it all blonde or> highlight it blonde like with foil. But I think that> what you have in mind is a good idea take about 2> inch. off. And highlight it with some bleach and some> darker blonde. Well good luck and by the way you have> a cool name. Amanda E-mail me if you have any more> questions Panda5694@hotmail.com> Hi! I have long> brown hair that is curly on the bottomi agree take off 2 inches ans highlite it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic