Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Idea for a new hair do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idea for a new hair do
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
Hi, i have shoulder lenght hair, thick and silky. Its hard for me to find somthing new for me that suit's me cause i have a round face.i need opinion's from anyone??plzzzzzzzz

Gina Smith View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
I have below shoulder length, slightly layered hair. I blow dry my natural waves out often and I tend to go over board with many of the hair styling products I use. Is there any advice I could get on how to manage my hair without the difficulties of styling?
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
hi i have medium-long thick hair, its straight and pretty much healthy. I have long layers. my natural hair color is light brown but i have alot of blonde hightlights (color graphics hightlights. Is there any way you think that i could do anything cute maybe a perm or should i put more layers or what? thankshere is pictures of me and myhair,
nottellin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nottellin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2003 at 4:21pm
why is everyone writing their hairstyles. Didn't you forget??? you are supposed to help out the girl who wrote her problem. why does she care how you guys look??omg. u hguyz must be blondez!
malibu View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2003 at 12:05pm
hehe, i have the funniest blonde joke....
................my friend came to school today complaining that her belly button hurt. she went to the nurse to get sum pain killers and the nurse asked why she was in so much pain. "did u get hit in the stomach?" no was the reply, "do u have bad period cramps?" no it's not that, she said... it's just... my boyfriend's blonde!
hehe, reply if you don't get it, enjoy pissin ur self wiv laughter if u do!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic