Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

do guys like long blonde hair, or what

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do guys like long blonde hair, or what
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:10pm
i have long blonde hair down pat my shoulders and it's been like that for a while. i am tired of it and i want to try something new but some of my friends say i shouldn't cut it. i'm thinking that long hair turns guys off, am i right? please reply!are there any new cuts that u would recomend? thanx:)
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> i have long blonde hair down pat my shoulders and it's> been like that for a while. i am tired of it and i> want to try something new but some of my friends say i> shouldn't cut it. i'm thinking that long hair turns> guys off, am i right? please reply!are there any new> cuts that u would recomend? thanx:)Hi No long hair does not turn guys off. You do what you want I have meet guys that love short and brown hair and I have meet guys that like long hair. They like all differnt kinds of hair. You do what you want.Remmember it is your hair.Amanda
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
hjk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hjk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> i have middle dark brown hair.they are wavely and ý cant make my hair which ý want.I tried all the products so what can ý do??
johann View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> i have long blonde hair down pat my shoulders and it's> been like that for a while. i am tired of it and i> want to try something new but some of my friends say i> shouldn't cut it. i'm thinking that long hair turns> guys off, am i right? please reply!are there any new> cuts that u would recomend? thanx:)Let me assures you that lots of guys get turned on by long blonde hair and I am one of them. I hope you keep it long :)
Arnold Livingston View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arnold Livingston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
A lot of girl with long blond tresses undergo those sweet cute looking pixie cuts. It turns guys on. I'm talking along the lines of a Sharon Stone, Josie Bisset type crop.
Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:12pm
> i have long blonde hair down pat my shoulders and it's> been like that for a while. i am tired of it and i> want to try something new but some of my friends say i> shouldn't cut it. i'm thinking that long hair turns> guys off, am i right? please reply!are there any new> cuts that u would recomend? thanx:)Some like it long and some like it short. The Sharon Stone and Josie Bisset crops are fantastic. If its the attention you are seeking, a change from long to short will do the trick. Just ask the recently sheared Keri Russell.
jodie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:17pm
> i have long blonde hair down pat my shoulders and it's> been like that for a while. i am tired of it and i> want to try something new but some of my friends say i> shouldn't cut it. i'm thinking that long hair turns> guys off, am i right? please reply!are there any new> cuts that u would recomend? thanx:)YES guys do like long blonde hair but how bout getting it blunt cut at the bottom for a change of style? Baby fine blonde hair is sweet, and so is deep brunette, but the redish tint that's been cool for a while is getting very old, way to many girls do it and it's just to much. Guys like the real thing nice natural clean hair!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic