Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Go blonde from dark brown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elisa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Go blonde from dark brown
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
Hi from a 14 year old girl with a big dilemma,i love my long hair but i don't like my haircolor,i want ,if possible a sunkissed look,please take me a suggestion to going blonde with a naturally look.For the cut i like a Jennifer Anniston haircut.Thanks for helpElisa
heather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> Hi from a 14 year old girl with a big dilemma,i love> my long hair but i don't like my haircolor,i want ,if> possible a sunkissed look,please take me a suggestion> to going blonde with a naturally look.> For the cut i like a Jennifer Anniston haircut.> Thanks for help> ElisaHI ELISAFIRST OF ALL, YOU DON'T WANT TO DAMANGE YOUR HAIR AT YOUR AGE. GOING BLONDE IS NOT A VERY EASY PROCESS DEPENDING ON HOW DARK YOUR HAIR IS, ALSO IT IS VERY DEMANGAING TO THE HAIR DUE TO THE LIFTING AND LEVEL OF COLOR YOU DESIRE.I RECOMMEND YOU SEE A PROFESSIONAL HAIR STYLIST OR COLOR SPECILIST IN YOUR AREA FOR A CONSULTAION.GOOD LUCKHEATHER, FL. U.S.A
Heather
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
Hi I have a suggestion that might work. Highlight it with foil. Do some bleach and some blonde. Do it heavily. But do not color all your hair. It is a pain in the butt because you have to go in every 3 weeks to color you roots. By doing highlihgts you only have to go in every couple months. Well good luck and don't cut all your hair off I did and I wish I never had. Amanda> Hi from a 14 year old girl with a big dilemma,i love> my long hair but i don't like my haircolor,i want ,if> possible a sunkissed look,please take me a suggestion> to going blonde with a naturally look.> For the cut i like a Jennifer Anniston haircut.> Thanks for help> Elisa
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic