Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I make my hair curly??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I make my hair curly??
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
Hi, my name is Lauren and I have below shoulder length blonde wavy hair. I need suggestions to make it curly without getting a perm. I need to know ASAP. Thanks, peace out!
Sam View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> Hi, my name is Lauren and I have below shoulder length> blonde wavy hair. I need suggestions to make it curly> without getting a perm. I need to know ASAP. Thanks,> peace out!Ok, do this at night. First fash your hair. second, towel dry it. Third, take threee inch sections of your hair and twirl them until it is twirled tight from the root to the ends. Fourth, after twriling each section, bobby pin or clip them to your head. do this with all of your hair. Next sleep on it. You might want to put a hankercheif around it so it doesn't frizz. in the morning, take the curls down and gently brush them out with your fingers. usse a mouse or gel to keep them from frizzing.
heather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> Hi, my name is Lauren and I have below shoulder length> blonde wavy hair. I need suggestions to make it curly> without getting a perm. I need to know ASAP. Thanks,> peace out!HI LAUREN!DEPENDING HOW WAVY YOUR HAIR IS, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS STAND UNDER SHOWER GET SOME HEAVY CONDITIONER, PUT IT ON YOUR HAIR, COMB THROUGH WITH VERY BIG WIDE TOOTH COMB, WHILST IN THE SHOWER SHAKE IT UP AND DOWN ,SIDE TO SIDE, RINSE SOME OF THE CONDTIONER OUT NOT ALL. SHAKE YOUR HAIR AGAIN, THEN SHAKE AS MUCH WATER OFF AS YOU CAN GET, THEN LET IT DRY ON ITS OWN. WHEN DRY YOU WILL GET A BEAUTIFUL CURL SYLE AS DESIRED. YOU COULD PUT VAVOOM STYLE POMOUSSE, WHICH WILL LEAVE IT CURLY AND SHINNY.REMEMBER DO NOT COMB IT ONCE YOU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER LEAVE IT ALONE, SHAKE ALL WATER OUT. WEAR AS IS THEN LET IT DRY ON ITS OWN.GOOD LUCK!HEATHER, PALM BEACH GARDENS, FLA.
Heather
dir View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> Hi, my name is Lauren and I have below shoulder length> blonde wavy hair. I need suggestions to make it curly> without getting a perm. I need to know ASAP. Thanks,> peace out!
* View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2000 at 12:10pm
Reply to message: 20.55.1
hey lauren,
I have curley hair, but i starighten it every day.
All you need to do is buy some curling shampoo (Panten Pro - V Makes it) Then get a curling iron and curl ur hair. After u might want to spray it with hair spray or de- frizer
rendabay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rendabay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2001 at 8:10pm
you might want to get a few layers cut into your hair, since it is already slightly wavy it might help bring them out. Also you might want to try scrunch drying or using rag rollers.
smile. it`s free! :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic