Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Homecoming is coming up, and I'm looking for a classic up-do
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Homecoming is coming up, and I'm looking for a classic up-do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Homecoming is coming up, and I'm looking for a classic up-do
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
Hi,I have my homecoming dance in a couple weeks and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions/tips on what I should do with my hair. I have an oval shaped face,brown hair with blonde highlights, no bangs, straight hair, very thick, and its about an inch and a half passed my shoulders. I like more of a funky yet elegant look for the dance. If anyone could give me a few ideas it would be greatly appreciated!Thanks,Alicia
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> Hi,> I have my homecoming dance in a couple weeks and was> wondering if anyone had any suggestions/tips on what I> should do with my hair. I have an oval shaped> face,brown hair with blonde highlights, no bangs,> straight hair, very thick, and its about an inch and a> half passed my shoulders. I like more of a funky yet> elegant look for the dance. If anyone could give me a> few ideas it would be greatly appreciated!> Thanks,> AliciaCheck out the following link...Related Link:Prom Styles
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Julia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
Alicia,Your hair sounds allmost exactly like mine! When I'm looking for a classy yet modern updo I always have my mom or stylist do this really cool thing, it's fairly easy cause my mom learned to do it just by watching. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, but it starts with damp hair and high pony tail, then you'll need lots of bobby pins You separate the hair into little pieces wind them around into a loop and stick them behind the pony tail (I'm not talking about an old fashion bun). When you are done the pony tail holder wont be visible any more and the loops should look like tight curls with no ends. Well good luck!Julia
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
> I NEED PICTURES OF HAIR STYLES HELP!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic