Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Girls...Girls...Girls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girls...Girls...Girls
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:11pm
Hey Girls,I couldn't believe the messages about all the brunette girls trying to go blonde.. c'monIt's not true that blondes have more "fun"Good guys go for the girl's heart and sweet lovin' personality..they don't care about their hair color that much. I am a natural blonde but it's been turning dark through the years..I am now 18 and I must confess I get light blonde highlights every 3-4 months.But remember this Queens:YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO CHANGE FOR A GUY IN ANY WAY,,,If he suggests in any way that you should change ....then RUN as FAST as you can..a good guy should love you just for who you are and the way god made you.Be proud of yourself...you're unique and in all the infinity to come, there will NEVER be another you :)this may be fortune cookie advice..but I hate to see people change just for their peers or some guy they want to impress..People need to love themselves. If all girls were blonde, or brunette, or headheads....we'de all go blind and extremely bored.. there needs to be variety and beauty in this world.Thanks for viewing my message,~Amy :)Related Link:The Whispering Myst
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic