Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Survey - Long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Char View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Char Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Survey - Long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
I'm curious what people's preferences are on hair. I'm 15/F and have reddish/light brown hip length hair but most of the girls I know have hair above the shoulders. I personally don't like long hair on guys.What does everyone else think? Long or short hair on girls or guys, adult or teen?
bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
> I'm curious what people's preferences are on hair. I'm> 15/F and have reddish/light brown hip length hair but> most of the girls I know have hair above the> shoulders. I personally don't like long hair on guys.> What does everyone else think? Long or short hair on> girls or guys, adult or teen?Long hair is sexy on both short hair is discusting
jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
i like shoulder length hair brown
johann View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
> I'm curious what people's preferences are on hair. I'm> 15/F and have reddish/light brown hip length hair but> most of the girls I know have hair above the> shoulders. I personally don't like long hair on guys.> What does everyone else think? Long or short hair on> girls or guys, adult or teen?Hi,I think that girls and woman look much more beautiful with long hair. I think that you would look absolutely beautiful and don't let others influence you. Long hair is the most awesome thing and extremely sexy and feminine. I hope you don't cut yours off, cause you will probably regret it.
JimB View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
> I'm curious what people's preferences are on hair. I'm> 15/F and have reddish/light brown hip length hair but> most of the girls I know have hair above the> shoulders. I personally don't like long hair on guys.> What does everyone else think? Long or short hair on> girls or guys, adult or teen?i think looks sexy on most girls,some even makes them look younger.
kalla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
> I'm curious what people's preferences are on hair. I'm> 15/F and have reddish/light brown hip length hair but> most of the girls I know have hair above the> shoulders. I personally don't like long hair on guys.> What does everyone else think? Long or short hair on> girls or guys, adult or teen?I think girls hair is cute either way, as long as it's not too short, but I hate long hair on guys!
Brian Bosco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Bosco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
I gather you're a teen now. That means that during your early childhood, you were used to seeing men and boys with very short hair, somewhat like the 50's and early 60's. You'll also note that many, if not a majority of women in their 20's and up to the mid 40's, enjoy long hair on males, as long as it's neat. They grew up since they were wee kids, seeing mostly longish (just below the ears), well-styled, and very neat hair on men and boys. In fact, many maleswent to hair salons to have their locks properly maintained. To a certain extent, a few older guys in their 30's and up still do. Disliking all long hair on all males is not something that's natural. It is a set of attitudes and beliefs learned in very early childhood, when memories are first formed.Brian.****************************************************> I think girls hair is cute either way, as long as it's> not too short, but I hate long hair on guys!
Frank View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
I think it depends on the person. Short hair looks really good on some people and horrible on others. I do think there is a point when hair becomes too long though. Anything below mid back usually just look lifeless. I hate long hair on men though.
Aragorn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aragorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:15pm
> I'm curious what people's preferences are on hair. I'm> 15/F and have reddish/light brown hip length hair but> most of the girls I know have hair above the> shoulders. I personally don't like long hair on guys.> What does everyone else think? Long or short hair on> girls or guys, adult or teen?Long hair looks best on girls - adult or teen.Most guys don't know how to take care of long hair, but if they do,long hair looks good on them too. Trouble is, most guys are unable to wear hair accessories that help keep the hair looking neat - they think its too girlish.
B.M. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:15pm
I have had long hair for years and I personally love it!!! Especially on guys, I refuse to date guys with hair shorter than shoulder length
Angie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:22pm
Hey there! I'm 14/F.Without a doubt,long hair rocks.I have hazelnut hair almost down to my knees. Long hair is Stylish!!! Char,don't cut your hair.I like knowing there are other girls out there with hair as long as mine.Besides,wearing long hair shows originality! Lots of people wear short,and I mean Lots,but we dare to be different!=) And frankly, I think people like it.=)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic