Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP ME!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
L indsey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L indsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP ME!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
I have extremally thick hair its pretty but it never does anything that it is soppossed too. it has no curls in it or anything it is just strait but it always goes the wrong way, does anybody have any suggestions on how i can get it to at least curl under????
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
Hi,Really thick hair does great with the new "bedhead" look that is created using a razor to cut into the hair in layers which will give your hair movement and flow. To get it to curl...try rag curlers made out of rags OR you can also use a curling iron to carefully curl the hair under. You can also blow dry your hair with a round brush and curl it under as you go.Thick hair is great. You can do lots with it. When thick hair is layered it looks really fantastic.Hope that helps.Best wishes,Karen> I have extremally thick hair its pretty but it never> does anything that it is soppossed too. it has no> curls in it or anything it is just strait but it> always goes the wrong way, does anybody have any> suggestions on how i can get it to at least curl> under????
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
THUSHI View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THUSHI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:15pm
> Hi,> Really thick hair does great with the new> "bedhead" look that is created using a razor> to cut into the hair in layers which will give your> hair movement and flow. To get it to curl...try rag> curlers made out of rags OR you can also use a curling> iron to carefully curl the hair under. You can also> blow dry your hair with a round brush and curl it> under as you go.> Thick hair is great. You can do lots with it. When> thick hair is layered it looks really fantastic.> Hope that helps.> Best wishes,> Karen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic