Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boring long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jouls View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jouls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boring long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
My hair is long,andI like it, but I don't know what type of stuff I should do with it anymore!
Brian Bosco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Bosco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:14pm
The one thing long hair is *not* is *boring*, Jouls. Change"boring" to "blessing". There is *so* much more that can bedone with long hair, than short. All it takes is a bit of effort. For starters, try a braided chignon(bun) horizontally at the nape of the neck, or a vertical one at the back of the head, or a vertical one starting a little higher at the crown and going down from there. All of that depends on the length of your hair, of course. Then, there are ear buns, or coronets, braided buns at each ear. In each case, use hair pins, the old-fashioned kind, which can be easily hidden. Get help from older folks who knew how to do these styles back in the 50's. Check old magazines and photos from that period for the very elegant long hair styles of that time.Have fun!Brian.**********************************************> My hair is long,andI like it, but I don't know what> type of stuff I should do with it anymore!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic