Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need new look

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elisa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need new look
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:15pm
Hi i am a 12 y.ol girl and i want the same cut and color of Jennifer Anniston.Actually my hair past sholder about 10 cmmy naturally haircolor is dark,i like Last Jennifer cut and color,suggested me if possible to have the same look.Loving you
Julianna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:15pm
i am a 15 year old and i want my hair to be straight like jennifer lopez and to be lighter my hair is colored a lighter shade.. when i blow dry my hair doesnt go straight like i want it to...i tried using a round brush and drying it in little pieces and i tried using hair straightning products.....i want a do it yourself step to step product because i dont want to go to salons everyday!!!
Lani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:15pm
I need a new look I try to do my hair different everyday but I can't. I look around for new UPDO'S!!! I can't find any photos of updos that I can do. Please help me!
Stacey Breeew View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey Breeew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2001 at 9:18pm
Try looking at www.hairdos.com thats all i can do for you, i have the very same prob!

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic