Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Opinions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Savanna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinions
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:21pm
> I don't neccessarily like guys with bangs. It would> depend on what kind of bangs honestly.I agree with you! who would want to do that? its so totally girlish its not even funny? Do you want to be girly orsomething?
Jamie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:19pm
> I think it would look cute.Brandi, It is nice to hear from an open minded and educated person. Most people seem to think that a bob with bangs is for girls only but I don't see why. I consulted my stylist and even she said that a bob below my ears with bangs would fit my face and features. If you want e-mail me and I will try to come up with a couple of pics if you would like to see them. Thanks again for the nice comment.
Jamie :)
Brandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:19pm
> I have posted this on other boards but thought that I> would get the opinions of the younger crowd. I have> great hair and i want to get it cut into a bob just> below my ears with bangs to my brows. I really love> the versatility, shape, and movement of this style.> What are your opinions on a guy with a bob and bangs?I think it would look cute.
Jamie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:17pm
Kate,You wouldn't happen to have a picture of him that I could use would you. It would be so much help.> I know a guy thats really cute like that.I say DO IT!
Kate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:17pm
> I have posted this on other boards but thought that I> would get the opinions of the younger crowd. I have> great hair and i want to get it cut into a bob just> below my ears with bangs to my brows. I really love> the versatility, shape, and movement of this style.> What are your opinions on a guy with a bob and bangs?I know a guy thats really cute like that.I say DO IT!
Dawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
I say do what you want!> I have posted this on other boards but thought that I> would get the opinions of the younger crowd. I have> great hair and i want to get it cut into a bob just> below my ears with bangs to my brows. I really love> the versatility, shape, and movement of this style.> What are your opinions on a guy with a bob and bangs?
The Hair Boutique View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hair Boutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
> Yuck. Are you crazy?? I think your wife needs to> bitch-slapp you across the face to wake your deranged> mind!!!> byePetunia,While we understand that you have a strong opinion on this topic, we believe that you have gone over the line in attacking Jamie.Please refrain from personal attacks in the future.The Hair Boutique
Anon Y Mous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anon Y Mous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
> If I were you I would go to the hair stylist and ask> for a great "guy" cut. I would definetly not> do a girly bob. Heh , what guy do you know has bangs.> JohnJohn, the great defender of the traditional definition of hairstyle delineation by gender, advising Jamie to stay with the flock...
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
> I have posted this on other boards but thought that I> would get the opinions of the younger crowd. I have> great hair and i want to get it cut into a bob just> below my ears with bangs to my brows. I really love> the versatility, shape, and movement of this style.> What are your opinions on a guy with a bob and bangs?If I were you I would go to the hair stylist and ask for a great "guy" cut. I would definetly not do a girly bob. Heh , what guy do you know has bangs.John
Petunia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petunia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
> I have posted this on other boards but thought that I> would get the opinions of the younger crowd. I have> great hair and i want to get it cut into a bob just> below my ears with bangs to my brows. I really love> the versatility, shape, and movement of this style.> What are your opinions on a guy with a bob and bangs?Yuck. Are you crazy?? I think your wife needs to bitch-slapp you across the face to wake your deranged mind!!!bye
lcarr View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
> I have posted this on other boards but thought that I> would get the opinions of the younger crowd. I have> great hair and i want to get it cut into a bob just> below my ears with bangs to my brows. I really love> the versatility, shape, and movement of this style.> What are your opinions on a guy with a bob and bangs?I don't neccessarily like guys with bangs. It would depend on what kind of bangs honestly.
Jamie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:16pm
I have posted this on other boards but thought that I would get the opinions of the younger crowd. I have great hair and i want to get it cut into a bob just below my ears with bangs to my brows. I really love the versatility, shape, and movement of this style. What are your opinions on a guy with a bob and bangs?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic