Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If You Need A Hairdo For A Formal Event

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If You Need A Hairdo For A Formal Event
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 11:21pm
Hi,I have just been reading all the posts that are on this messageboard and realized that many of you may not be aware of all the different areas on Hair Boutique where we have tips and articles for help with Updos, Fancy Dos, Prom dos, Braids, Long and Short.There are tips on how to crimp and curl and straighten and put up and wear down, etc. etc. The AskKaren column is jammed with hair info on everything from how to deal with curls and dandruff to face shapes and hair color issues.Please look on the front page of Hair Boutique at http://www.hairboutique.com. On that page is always a list of all the latest articles and features. Right now we currently have 3 great articles on updos.We are adding articles for guys and have several teens that are helping us do some research into current trends for younger people.At the Hair Boutique we add new articles about hair care at least once a week. We have articles on just about every kind of hair.We will have a new article on teen hair trends in the next few days. It will be posted on the front page but I will post its publication release here so you can all be aware that it is avaiable.You can also send in questions to AskKaren although I can not always personally answer all questions but will answer them in the AskKaren columns.That is also a great place to get answers about hair problems. We also have many galleries of styles and are constantly adding photos when we can.If you have suggestions on things that would be helpful to teen hair issues in general please email me at shelton@hairboutique.com and we will seriously consider them as possible new features to add.Thank you all for all the great posts and for participating here on this board.Best wishes & Happy Holidays to all of you.Karen SheltonHair BoutiqueRelated Link:The Hair Boutique
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic