Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help On Hair: I need some!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Love_Unlimited View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love_Unlimited Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help On Hair: I need some!
    Posted: April 21 2000 at 3:43pm
Hello everyone and thank you for veiwing this. Let me just start. I have normal/dry hair that I just got trimmed (FYI, I have shoulder length brown hair that was layered, I didn't get the layers trimmed, b/c I'm trying to grow my hair out long) to keep it healthy, right? Okay, so I did that, but now, my hair stinks! I swear, I condition very well, my hair down't feel weighed down or anything, but when it comes to blowdrying <> and then my layeres look like they have split ends ((which they don't)) and it frizzed and wacked out. I try to curl it with my 1/2'' curling iron, but that make it have so much volume at the bottom, it looks like an 80's nightmare! I've tried straightening balms and everything, but nothing tamming this jungle of hair. I just want my hair "normal" looking, with not so much volume at the ends.
Wow, that's a mouthful, huh?
Well, if you have ANY advice, or techniques, or products to try, please reaply!
Thank you!
Catriona View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catriona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2000 at 1:11pm
Hey!

I think you might want to try the FrizzEase products, they work wonders on hard-to-tame hair! I love their "Secret Weapon" - it's like a conditioning cream that you leave in. Also, they have a spray that adds shine to your hair.
For extra conditioning and stronger hair, you might want to work warm olive oil into your hair, esp. the ends, and if you can, leave it on overnight. I've had lots of success with that =)
Hope these ideas help!

Best Wishes,
Catriona
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic